The Myron L® Company, originally founded in 1957 as a Research and Development company, is a privately owned and operated California Corporation.
Since the 1960’s, the company has established itself as the leading manufacturer of high quality and simple to operate conductivity and pH instrumentation for municipal, commercial and industrial water quality control, chemical concentration testing and process control.
Prior to developing water quality products, the Myron L® Company developed and patented a variety of specialty items for university studies and projects, for the space industry and for industrial use. A few of the specialty items include an irradiation chamber, a spectrophotometer, plasto-met fittings and gas detection instrumentation. 50 years later, many are still in use today.