Dear Caiman Soccer Families,
We are excited to announce that our CIF soccer season will officially begin Monday, 2/22. Keep in mind that all of this can change at any time so please be sure to check our Caiman Sports website for any possible official changes between now and Monday.
Here is the important information that you need to know:
Soccer and Color Tier information:
- We are in the Purple Tier, which currently means that we can currently hold soccer fitness and training activities.
- Soccer is an Orange Tier sport. Which means we can have practice once we drop to a Red Tier. (We are very close to dropping)
- We can begin official competitions once San Diego drops to the Orange Tier.
- Here are the Color Tiers...Purple(Widespread) - Red(Substantial) - Orange(Moderate) - Yellow(Minimal)
So what does this mean?
- Boys and girls will be meeting for soccer activities next week
- If we drop to a Red Tier our soccer team will be holding tryouts next week
- If we don't drop tiers, we will still be meeting but will be having soccer training and activities.
- So for those students who are planning on being part of our soccer program, you should show up.
When and where will we be meeting next week?
- At Francis Ryan Park in Escondido
- Boys Soccer 4:00pm-5:30pm, Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Girls Soccer 5:30pm-7:30pm, M-F
We can't wait to see our soccer teams begin training next week. Please continue and be patient and flexible with us as we continue to move forward while balancing all the nuances of this unique season we are in.
***Be sure to check caimansports.com for any possible official changes between now and Monday.